Monday, June 1, 2009

Why?!!!???

Why so many bad things happening to me now? One after another. It's really scary. I feel that it's bad omen. I am very scared now. My results is next week. I am not looking forward to it. In fact, i hope the day will not come. But i am afraid to face the results. What if................. what should i do? I am so worry now. How do i work now? How can i work now? I don't know what i should do now. I feel so worry. I feel so depressed. I am sooo in dilemma. I am feeling extremely down and sad now.

I want to know the result but at the same time i don't want to know too. I am afraid to face the reality. I am afraid to know. Because i am already waited for so long. I have already prayed hard for it. I only can hope for the best now.

I just wish God will help me. I just wish my dream will come true soon...

Scared & worry. How to work?????

No comments:

Post a Comment