Monday, June 29, 2009

Mask Review: My Scheming Beauty Birdnest + Collagen

Birdnest + collagen mask is one of my favourite mask. To me, this mask is suitable for all skin type especially dry skin because it not only consists of birdnest but also cucumber extract which can help in moistening your skin.

When i put on the masks, i don't feel any tingling sensation like how i felt when i put on All-in-collagen masks from dainty design. Maybe because it's milder. The effect isn't very distinct when you remove the mask, but i feel my skin is a bit more supple.

Here is the image of My Scheming Beauty Birdnest + collagen package.

I am selling My Scheming Beauty masks. At this moment this masks already out of stock. A lot of people love it.

If you thought of buying masks from me, can go to pretty babez' fashion website. My beauty diary masks are coming soon too.

No comments:

Post a Comment