Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Taking the Wrong Degree

The moment i stepped into the lecture hall, i know that i have taken the wrong course. The wrong Degree. But nothing i can do. There is no turning back. I have to endure for 3 long years. The memories of rushing for assignments and begging for help are terrifying. I would never want it to happen again. NEVER EVER AGAIN !.

All these years, i have tried to love my field of study. But i just can't do so. I feel useless when i am at work. I feel very listless and not motivated at all. My mind keeps wandering around. I just can't concentrate.

Every morning i dread to go to work. The thought of sitting in the office, staring at the computer makes me scared. I am not confidence when facing the challenge in my field. That is the reason why i love Friday the most because i do not need to go to work the next day. I have the highest energy level on Friday night.

Sigh... actually this is not what i want. If i were given another chance, what type of course would i choose?

I am still pondering.....

No comments:

Post a Comment