Saturday, June 20, 2009

Review: My Scheming Beauty Mask

I think many of you have not heard of My Scheming Beauty Mask. All of us mainly know beauty diary masks. It's because beauty diary masks get a lot of publicity from Taiwan Media so they are more well-known compared to my scheming beauty masks.

Frankly speaking, i prefer My Scheming Beauty Mask. So does my customers. Firstly, it's more affordable compared to Beauty Diary Mask. Many of my customers have seen the effect on their faces after using the mask especially Q10 collagen masks. It has received a lot of positive feedback from my customers.

Now they have the latest mask call Birdnest + collagen. I myself must also give it a try. I am selling this mask too.. Even it is recommended by my supplier.

As we are getting older, we must take care of our skin because we easily have wrinkles and lose the skin elasticity.

If anyone of you have not tried my scheming beauty masks, you should give it a try. You might love it after using it.

No comments:

Post a Comment