Friday, June 12, 2009

I am MYR1.6K poorer :(

I am 1.6K++ poorer today. I need to return this amount to the university. Well, the money is not mine anyway. it belongs to the university. It just that they are using my account to transfer the fund. I have been very blur recently. I didn't even realized that they have banked in the money to my bank. So whenever they ask me whether is the money banked in to my account, i told them no. I have dragged them nearly a month. Soooo embarrassing !!!...

I hope they won't think that i am a cheat. Trying to cheat them the money. I have never checked the transaction history before. I usually check on the full amount.

Anyway, the money doesn't belong to me. It's time to return the money to them.

I never know that i am RM1.6k richer but now i know i am going to be RM1.6k poorer.

No comments:

Post a Comment