Wednesday, June 10, 2009

SCAMS Using Banks

I have received a lot of emails from the "banks". Well, i know all of them are scams because banks never email you. I have received 4 mails from "CIMB" and 1 mail from "MAYBANK". I am actually very worry about it. Now i am sceptical about the banks' online security. Is it still safe to buy online? or have online transactions? It seems like anyone can get our information easily.

I hope that all these banks will tighten their online security to protect us. After all, all the money in the banks are our hard-earned money. If anything happens, who is going to return us the money?

I think it's time to divide the money into separate banks. At least it's much safer than putting into one bank.

Always make sure that the bank which you use for transaction online does not contain much money. It's should be safer this way.

No comments:

Post a Comment