Wednesday, June 3, 2009

I don't understand.

My mum isn't like last time anymore. Last time she never take me and compare with other people but now she will do that. Whenever i have any problem, she will just say "aiya, whoever also got the same problem and bla bla bla..." In fact, i hate it. I have told her many times that i hate it. I hate this kind of comparison. I called her because i need someone to console me and understand me. But she just like to quote someone else problem and make comparison. Why? When I was young, she wasn't like that. She would listen to me. She would console me. She was the one who told me that not to compare but now she keep making comparison.

Doesn't she know it hurts? It really hurts. I just need someone to listen to me. I just need someone to console me. Even if it's just a word of consolation. But she just can't do so. This makes me reluctant to call home. Reluctant to share my sadness and happiness with her anymore. I feel that i am getting more and more distance from her.

Now, she doesn't care so much about me anymore. I still remember, when i was very depressed and sad, she would call me several times. But now no more. No more calls. Not even a word of concern. I hate the feeling. But i have to face the fact. Everyone will change. So does my mum. She has changed too.

I have no one to turn to anymore now. I feel even lonelier and more depressed.

I always tell myself. Never make comparison. Because everyone is different. But i am wrong. Because as a human. You will definitely make comparison. It's hard to accept but i just have to accept it.

No comments:

Post a Comment