Sunday, June 14, 2009

Pengkalan Weld Nasi Lemak

I have read a lot of review regarding the pengkalan weld nasi lemak in penang. Out of curiousity, i gave them a try yesterday. And guess what? I don't find it delicious at all... I am quite disappointed because i expect it to be very delicious. Maybe different people have different taste bud.

What i do not like about the nasi lemak is the rice. The rice is too clumpy. It sticks together. I hate that kind of texture. Other than that, the price is very expensive. A small packet which only consists of anchovies and half hard-boiled egg costs a whopping of RM1.50.

I personally feel that the nasi lemak is not the best nasi lemak i have ever tasted. I still prefer the nasi lemak sold in the morning market in kulim. cheap and delicious. At least the rice is not clumpy.

No comments:

Post a Comment