Friday, July 31, 2009

Working Fantasy

When i was young, i always wished that i could grow faster so that i could work. I can wear beautiful clothes and put on make up. Maybe due to watching to many dramas. In the drama, there are so many good looking guys and also so many pretty ladies in one office. I just wanted to be one of them. All of them seem to enjoy their work a lot and they didn't mind working over time.

But after started working few years ago, i know whatever i watch in the tv does not apply to me. I don't wear nice clothes to work, i don't put on make up not even lip gloss. Everyday, i am kinda wearing the same old clothes. My colleagues are not pretty and not good looking at all. Most of them are already married, more like aunties and uncles. I admit some of them are quite pretty but they are not fun to be with at all. Some are even too bitchy for me to talk to them.

Now, i only look forward to Friday. No need to work on Saturday and Sunday. Hate Monday the most. Need to drag myself up every morning. It's terrible !

I think i need a long break !.

No comments:

Post a Comment