Tuesday, July 28, 2009

I hate Convo

Now only i realized that i hate convo. It's very tedious. I don't anything last time but after started working and staying so far away from school, i feel very tired going to and fro to university. There are so many things that need to be done.

Payment of convo fees, taking and returning the robe, taking survey which until now i can't access to the site due to invalid ID. I have talked and emailed to the person in charge but no response at all. sigh........

If you do not do all these, you can't take ur scroll. Damn stupid isn't it? Can't they setup an online account for us to pay for the convo fees? Why must we go to university and pay? What's more pay on the convo day itself. It will be extremely crowded with people.

Now, i am in dilemma whether should i take leave a day before my convo. EEEsssshhh... this is really troublesome. I thought of paying it on the day itself but there will be a lot of people and the distance from the convo hall to the examination hall is sooooo far. and later on need to walk to higher education building which is very far too. I will definitely die of exhaustion. I think i better make a call to the university again.

So now everyone knows the reason why i hate convo.... :(

No comments:

Post a Comment