Thursday, July 16, 2009

Skynet oh Skynet

UPDATE: I have got my parcel yesterday. They called me up at around 1 something. I went to their office to collect myself. If you are afraid of lost parcel or don't intend to wait too long for the arrival of your parcel, then it's better you take it yourself. I always prefer to take it myself.

This is the first time i am receiving my parcel from skynet but sad to say until now not a call from them. Usually at this time most of the courier services would have called you to deliver the parcels but skynet is different. They take the longest time to reach you.

What more, i have given them a call this morning. I told them that i am not at home and i will be going to their office to collect. But guess what? They ask me to come to their office at 6pm. Not too early or too late. :(

I have read many complaints about Skynet. At first i still give them benefit of doubt but now no more. I do not like their service. I think i will request the seller to change the courier service to another company. I think poslaju is better than them.

I hope my parcel is safe and sound in their hand. sigh.........

I think today is not a good day for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment