Friday, July 10, 2009

Mask Review: Shiseido Black Masks

Shiseido black mask is actually a peel-off mask. apply on your skin and wait for it to dry and then peel it off.

It's really suitable for oily skin like me. I like to use shiseido black mask as nose mask because it really can help me to remove the blackheads and my pores do look a bit smaller too. Of course, in order to have clearner looking nose, you need to use a few times. But at times, i also apply on my whole face when i am pimple-free. I love to see the blackheads and whiteheads sticking on the mask when you peel it off from your face. .... heheh

Shiseido black mask comes in small packet only. If your face is small, you can use at least 2 times per packet. I usually use 2 times per packet. And i use 2 times per week.

After peeling off the masks, you can put some toner and moisturizer to tighten your pores and moisten your skin.

But always remember, never ever apply on pimples as it might cause inflamation and also sensitive skin.

Even riceball also likes to use it.

I do sell it at pretty babez' fashion but i have not put up the detail information on the masks. I am selling at RM2 for a packet. You can also order from here if you like to by posting on the comments.

No comments:

Post a Comment