Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Maybank Service Sucks !

Maybank has the worst customer service. Why do i say the worst? I agree that they have 24 hours customer service but they customer service agents are kind of dumb to me. I have given them my information and detail yet they can't help me to solve my problem. The only answer they give me will be "I am sorry. I can't find the information you want. It's better you call the branch which you have made the application". If that is the case, why do they need to have customer service agent.

Ok, so i give their branch a call. And you know what their representative tell me? " Miss, we are having meeting now. " This can be concluded in this manner: "Miss, we are having meeting are you are disturbing us. We have no time to entertain you. So please get lost".

When i ask the representative to transfer, you know what he said? "Miss, we are having meeting. We can't do that for you. I give you a number and you call yourself. 915." What the heck is 915? why don't you give me 999? Isn't it sound better? when i asked him whether 915 is an extension number or whether can you give me a full number, he said, you can transfer yourself the number.

I am stupid enough to dial 915 by simply adding the front 4 digit no. And what did i get in the end? An aunty picking up the call. Keep saying "hello, hello, hello.......".

Once again my question is unanswered. So this is what we call customer service? Is this the service we suppose to get? Even if you can't entertain me, at least transfer my call to another person who has the time to entertain me.

Damn it !

No comments:

Post a Comment