Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Where is my order?!

I have made another purchase online two days ago. The seller suppose to send my item to my through post express. But until now i am not able to track it. I have called the pos hotline but they told me that there isn't any record. I'm getting worried now. It's either the seller hasn't send out or the item is lost in the mail. I am really very worry now. Though the item which i bought is less than RM50 but it's still my hard earned money.

Recently i made another purchase which costs more than RM100 and i hope it won't lose again. Touchwood !.. I start to distrust the online sellers now. Isn't it suppose to be next day delivery? Why isn't any tracking no for me or either that the tracking no not working?

I have made a lot of purchase online before and most of the time the transactions go smoothly without any problem from the sellers. But recently everything not smooth at all. It either stucks or no tracking no for me. I feel so doubtful about them.

I think i better stop doing my shopping online. I don't want to lose my hard-earned money. Though it's cheaper by maybe 20%-50% when buy online but i don't feel secure especially when the sellers don't keep their promise by sending on the next day.

I feel so sad now........:(

No comments:

Post a Comment