Friday, July 3, 2009

Whose Fault it is?

Recently i have a lot of complaints. Can't blame me for that. The people especially the sellers or customer service agents are damn irritating and frustrating.

I met with a very unhappy incident recently. I went to this website www.chilai.com.tw to look at their products online. Their products aren't cheap. Not a few hundred but few thousand. I added something to their cart. After that i did not buy because the sales transaction is very inconvenient. They do not have paypal, they do not have credit card. So i forego the transaction.

After a few weeks, i received a call from poslaju to take a parcel. I didn't know what was that. When i opened it up, i was shock to receive the package sent by this particular online store.
By the way, did i say i want it? Did i give you any confirmation notice stating that i have paid for the product? I DID NOT !. Isn't it they suppose to wait for payment before sending anything to their customers?

Now, they ask me to pay them up. It's very irritating. They force me to pay for something i did not want to buy. It's darn irritating and frustrating !. What type of business concept is that?

Can i just throw away and pretend i did not receive?... Damn it !

Do beware when going to this kind of site especially www.chilai.com.tw I don't care how good your product is, as long as i did not make any payment = i DO NOT want to buy.

No comments:

Post a Comment