Monday, August 3, 2009

Unfair Treatment From Tesco

I went to Tesco, Penang last Saturday. I was really very unhappy with their weighing counter service. Rude staff they have.

I went to weighing counter to weigh some vegetable. I queued up according to the notice given at the bottom left hand of the counter. It stated there to queued up from left and go out from right.

I went to queue up and out of a sudden. A stupid malay woman cut the queue by queuing from right hand side. The staff did not say anything and served her first !. I was so angry. Really very angry. And all those stupid customers also queue up from right to left.

Not only she didn't serve me, this is the remark left by her. "Tak faham ke?". Hey ! who doesn't understand here !? I wanted to scold her but i don't want to tarnish my own image. I left.

Just because she is same race as that stupid woman then she served her first? Is this the way? Is this the way Tesco going to serve their customers? I'm not being a racist but this is the treatment i get and this is what happened to me. right before my own eyes !

This is unforgivable ! This is terrible !

TESCO Penang Malaysia better do something about this. You are tarnishing your own image.

Please filter first before hiring anybody to work for you. !

No comments:

Post a Comment