Tuesday, July 14, 2009

I'm online shopaholic !

Recently i love to shop online. I love to browse the online store and forums to search for interesting stuffs. Once i'm interested in the stuff, i will look for additional details online especially skincare products because some might be fake or the comments given are not relevent.

What i love about shopping online is, i do not need to go out to search for it. All i need to do is to browse the net, email the seller, online transaction and ta da !.. wait for my product to reach my house.

I am very interested in skin care product recently. I will read through all the posts and surf the net regarding the particular product before closing the deal. of course, before making any payment, i will search the seller background first in case it's a scam. It's to protect myself too.

I have found a few products which i like. once i have made the purchase and use it, i will write a review about it. Stay tune... :)

No comments:

Post a Comment