Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Dishonest Online Sellers

Some online sellers are very dishonest. I have seen and met a few online sellers. Though they are selling their products at very low price, but they try to earn it back by increasing the postage price. I do not know why they want to do that. It seems like they are not sincere at all.

I have tried to ask 2 different sellers which are selling the same thing about the price of the postage fees for the same amount of orders that i want. Guess what? both of them are not sincere. Seller A, quote me RM4 for post express. I said i do not want post express because normal post is good enough. You know what she said? The price is almost the same. Frankly speaking, the price is not the same, because both are different services. But she is good enough to let me know that the maximum weight of post express of RM4 can carry. Another seller B, quote me RM7 for post express. Then he explain to me his maximum quantity for RM4 post express.

Both are using post express, but why are they saying two different thing? How can both using same service but carry different maximum weight? I know i shouldn't be too bothered about the fees, but this is not the way to earn money. Their products are cheap but they are using postage to cover it just because they know that the buyers do not mind about the postage too much.

Frankly speaking, i can't tolerate this kind of online sellers. I try not to buy from them unless i really need to use it. Else, forget about it. If they think that want to earn more, well, just mark up the price. Do not use indirect tactics like postage fees to cover your so-called loss.

No comments:

Post a Comment