Sunday, July 5, 2009

Transformer: Revenge of The Fallen

I am not going to review on this movie. I am sure many of you have already watched it and some might have watched more than 5 times...

This is the third week Transformer shown in the cinema but still so many people go to the cinema and watch. Luckily i have booked earlier. My tickets can counted as free because we redeemed the tickets using UOB credit card. hehe...

I am sooo in love with Optimus Prime and Bumble Bee now. Optimus Prime is very serious and manly and Bumble Bee is very humorous. If only Bumble bee could be my 'boyfriend'. I would definitely feel very safe on the road. Hahaha.. Because i am a lousy driver. :(... Optimus Prime is too big to be driven on the road especially during traffic jam, but he is definitely a good companion when drive on the highway. Big and secure. :Þ

No comments:

Post a Comment