Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Ah Yuan Handmade Organic Soap

Ah Yuan handmade organic soap is a Taiwan brand soap. These soaps are made from herbs and it's organic. So many people rave about it so i also bought two of these soap and give it a try. It's not cheap at all. It costs me about RM29++ for a bar of soap.

Two of the soaps which i have bought are 'si zhen' and mung bean soap. I bought them online from an online seller. I think she is a good seller because i received my order the next day after i made my payment. This is what i call good online seller.

What i think about this soap? Both of the soaps have very strong herbs' smell. I can tolerate and i quite like the smell. I use mung bean soap as facial wash and frankly speaking it does control the oil secretion on my face. It's not suitable for dry skin people at all. Many people say mung bean has whitening effect and can lighten the pigmentation & freckles but i am not sure whether i have turn fairer or not. I am still continue using now.

As for the other soap, 'si zhen', i don't find anything special about this soap. Though it is highly recommended by the seller. It doesn't have any effect on me. I use it as body wash.

Will i buy it again, probably yes and probably no. Probably yes for mung bean soap only because it's not cheap for a bar of soap.

No comments:

Post a Comment