Monday, May 11, 2009

Stupid Supplier !

If any of you have gone to my online store, u all will realize that i have removed the accessories from Korea. Well, luckily i have not made any orders from them. The price which they gave me was totally different when i try to make orders from them. I know they want big volume order but who dares to order big volume from them when there are accessories with the same designs at cheaper price?

It's my luck that i have found such a bad supplier. I will never have anymore business deal with them anymore.

So far, i have not made any business. A real business. I have already sold my facial masks at very cheap price but some people still find it very expensive. There are some websites which are selling ~RM5 - RM5.50. What's more do they expect? Forget it lah if that's my luck.

Sigh....

No comments:

Post a Comment