Friday, May 8, 2009

I'm listless..............

I am very listless today. I just do not feel like doing anything at all. I feel lost and down. Not sure why. I just hope to go back to uni soon to settle my things. As long as it's not settled, i feel very unbearable and listless. It's like a stone is weighing me down. I am not sure why. I just want to go back to uni asap to settle my things.

Maybe because i have dragged too long. It's scary when you think about the due date. It's at the end of june. but the time is passing very fast. It's going to be mid May soon. I feel so lost... What the heck is happening to me recently?

Why do i feel so low and down right now? I should be happy that everything is done according to schedule. What am i worrying about? What do i want? I always feel not peace at mind. Something is bothering me but i do not know how to say nor describe.

I dare not be happy because i am very afraid to jinx myself. I dare not be relief because i feel that something bad will happen to me.

I have been in the office for 8 hours yet i have not done anything yet. I have just done only 1% of my work. I am sooooo unproductive. What the hell men !!!

No, i can't be like that anymore. I must perk up. I must find back my energy. I must work hard in order to secure my career. I can't be so listless anymore.

Meatball, perk up !!!

No comments:

Post a Comment