Thursday, May 7, 2009

Stupid Idiotic Nurse !!!

I really can't stand one of the nurses in Island Hospital under gynaecological department. She is damn rude and she is a 2-faced snake. Hey, i have not even offended her before but she acts as though i have. I really can't stand her at all.

I have something urgent to talk to the doctor. It's not that i am disturbing his work. I am his patient too and i have the right to talk to him. What hell does the nurse need to block me? All i can do is wait and call again at 9.15am. I can't do anything about it. I feel so lost now. Everything doesn't seem to go well for me today.

I just hope that everything goes well for me. I can't stand all these nonsenses. If she ever offended me again, i am going to complain her. She shall wait and see. I can't always tolerate her behaviour. This not the first time already. What the hell does she want? This is really unforgivable. I can't stand her any longer.

If she ever offended me later, i am going to complain her on my next visit ! Wait and SEE !

No comments:

Post a Comment