Monday, May 25, 2009

It's end of the world

It's going to be end of the world for me soon. I feel sleepy and tired all the time. I feel so demotivated. I don't feel like working at all. I have been like that since early of this month. What is wrong with me? Am i dying soon. I can't fully concentrate in my work. I feel so distracted. My brain isn't functioning at all. Something is very wrong with me. I knew it. I was not like that last time. I can concentrate in my work but now no more. I feel that time passes too slow. I just want to go home and sleep. I just want to go home and do nothing at all. What the hell is wrong with me?

I can't go on having this kind of feeling. I can't be so listless all the time. If this goes one for few more weeks i think i better of dead. at least i won't feel so worthless.

No comments:

Post a Comment