Friday, May 8, 2009

Leave cancelled

I am suppose to be on leave on monday but i have to cancel and move it to tuesday. What a luck. Else, i will be having 3 days continuous leaves... sigh... i tot of settling my master stuff asap but now it seems like i can't do so. Hopefully everything turns out fine on Tuesday.

There are so many things in my mind now. I feel so tired and lethargic now. I have no mood to work at all..Riceball wants to buy a big computer table to put out computers but it seems like we are not able to fork out so much money now. sigh.... Money is always not enough.... Everything is so expensive now.. sigh....

I hope everything turns out fine for me this year. Hopefully this year will be a good year for me. I hope everything goes smoothly for me.

I really really really really really hope everything turns out fine and good for me this coming Tuesday...May God bless me !!

By the way, my new computer is coming.. Yes !!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment