Monday, May 4, 2009

I am confused

I am very confused now. Who is the latest deputy dean in my university? There are sudden change in the deputy dean. If i did not check on the website, i wouldn't have known.

I just need to get a signature but everything is so tedious. I hate taking leave. I do not have so many annual leaves. I need to keep my annual leave for my other purpose. Sigh.... time passes so fast. it's May now. another new month. Yet i have not achieved anything.

Hopefully before end of May, i will be able to complete my Master process. It's a tedious process. I will not want to study anymore after going through all these tedious processes.

I feel bad that i keep taking annual leave. Plus i don't have many annual leaves per year. What if i have other emergency? What should i do? I feel so lost now. I don't feel like keep taking leaves. I need to keep it for other purpose.

What should i do ?

No comments:

Post a Comment