Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Dream comes true

I always have sweet dreams. But i never know when will my dreams come true. Right after i wake up? Few days after that? Few weeks after that? Or the dreams will never come true? I always love sweet dreams. They seem so real. These dreams make me don't want to wake up at all.

I always hope that some of the dreams will come true. There is an old saying : "if you think too much in the day you will definitely dream about it at night". is it true? is it because i think too much about it until i also dream about it at night?

I always yearn that this particular dream will come true because i have been wanting it for years. I always think about it. Why can't i have it yet others can have? I have never given up before. I always pray to GOD wishing that my dream really come true one day. But as time goes by, I become afraid. I am afraid that i am only wistful thinking.

I hope one day i will be able to write here that my sweetest and yearn most dream has come true !

No comments:

Post a Comment