Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Selfish pigs !!

My company have a lot of selfish pigs especially in my department. Though there are not many people in my department but they are very selfish. I am sitting nearest to the aircon but everytime when they feel hot they will turn the aircon at full blast !. They have never thought that i am sitting so near to the aircon. Be more considerate lah. If they feel cold, they will automatically turn it down. Isn't it selfish?

Do not ask me to talk to them. They just like to say that they feel hot. They feel warm. They feel suffocated. What about me? I am also a human. I have the right to voice out my problem too right?

At times i even have the thought of resigning but i can't do so because i need money. I have so many bills to pay per month. Even riceball and i are working also not enough.

This kind of working condition has made me hate my job. Hate the environment and even hate the people. How to i be friendly when i am working with these kind of people?

Right now, i am not feeling well due to the full blast of the aircon. I have minor sore throat now. Shit !. Hateful !. I even have some cough. I hope it doesn't affect my body at this moment. I must be pink of health at this moment.

No comments:

Post a Comment