Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Infatuation....

I still remember when i was young, i couldn't differentiate between infatuation and love. I used to like a lot of male artistes. hahaha... Funny isn't it? I would day dream about them all the time. I would hope that i am able to meet them and they would like me and date me.. hahahaha....

There was a time i like a doctor. He is an old doctor. But to me he is very serious,clever and at the same time he is a gentleman too.. hahaah...I would wish that i can be sick more often so that i can see him more often. Isn't it silly? Imagine cursing myself falling sick more often. Touchwood !! Now, i wish that i never have to see any doctor because medical fees are so expensive.

But as I grow older and more mature, i know that all these are just infatuation. The feelings come and go easily. All these feelings are not real.

Even though i know it's just an infatuation but until now on and off i do have such feelings for certain men. Hahahaha... But i know all these are just temporary because they are 'untouchable' :Þ. I can't reveal here their occupation or who they are because i know i will become a laughing stock.

But i know, it is just due to their talents or attitudes or characters which make me "fall" for them. The feeling will be gone very soon. Maybe takes about 1-2 months?

But deep down in my heart i know no one can replace riceball. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment