Monday, May 4, 2009

Review: Feng Wei Restaurant

I went to a restaurant for lunch last Saturday. It was a long drive to the restaurant in penang. No, it's not because it's far but because it's hard to find. Riceball & I have a hard time finding the restaurant. We have tried to ask people around but none of them really can give me a clear direction.

To be more precise, the restaurant situated behind CITITEL hotel penang. So, if you know where is CITITEL, then you will know where is the restaurant.

I would say the food there is quite delicious. It's always fully booked during the night time. This is the second time i gone there. The food portion is quite big. I would say worth for money. But try not to order fried rice noodles there. It's because i was very thirsty after eating it. I think they might have put too much MSG into it. But for the rest of the dishes, the taste is delicious. I would prefer eat white rice with the dishes.

No comments:

Post a Comment