Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Crappy & moody

I can't seem to concentrate in my work recently. I just feel restless all the time. Maybe i have lost interest in my job. I just can't concentrate in everything i do. My mind starts to wander around after 5 minutes of concentration. What is wrong with me? I keep telling myself that i need this job. I need this job to survive. But i just can't do so.

Maybe something else has been in my mind. So many things have happened to me in this month. How i wish i can put everything aside and go to somewhere which no one knows me. I want a rest. I want a real rest.

Not only that, I hate it when riceball's family sms him. I feel disturb when i see their messages. I just hate the sight of it. You can say i am bad but i just don't know why i just feel disturb when i see those messages. I feel that they are taking him away from me. Maybe you all might think that i am being selfish or being paranoid but i just can't help it. I always have this kind of feeling.

I have never been really happy recently. I have been hiding my feelings all these while. I have been feeling very crappy recently. I try to occupy myself with all kind of work but i just can't let my mind rest. The feeling is just like my brain is working 24 hours a day. Non-stop !!

I don't know how to curb this problem. I keep telling myself. "STOP IT !!!!!. Don't think anymore ! Make your brain stop working for a while. Let it rest. Else you will go bonker !!!"

Can someone tell me what should i do now. HELP !!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment