Monday, May 4, 2009

Business Not Doing Well

My business isn't doing well. Maybe i am still new to online store. It seems like nobody wants to buy from me. I don't understand why my business is that bad. Is it i can't give the buyers a sense of security?

I have tried to promote my site at different channel but i just can't get any attention from them. Ai... maybe i am not suited to do a business. Not only that, i have been asking myself, what the point for me to start an online business? Do i really want to earn big or i just want to pass my time?

Maybe i have too much free time to spare that i do not know how to use my time wisely.... I have been thinking for few nights. Maybe i still do not know what to do..Just give it a try for few more weeks. If still do not have any buyers, i will just let it go...

No point forcing myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment