Friday, April 2, 2010

Chuncaini - Sheep Placenta Fruit Juice Mask

I have just tested this mask this morning and i have already fallen in love with this mask. With the first usage, i can see some difference in my skin. It makes me look fairer and it does control the oil secretion. I used it this morning around 8.30am and until now my face still looks matte.

It also doesn't cause any allergy to my skin because i have sensitive and oily skin. If i used the wrong beauty products, my face will be itchy and reddish. Definitely, there will be pimples after that. :(
But what i do not like about this mask is, it contains too much essence until it drips. I have to squeeze some of the essence out before putting it on my face.

Here is the masks package.



I didn't buy this mask. I got it free from an online seller when i bought ampoules from her. This is her link.

I think it's time for me to stock up some masks at home.

No comments:

Post a Comment