Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Blacklisted Online Sellers

There is one type of online seller who i hate most. This type of online seller loves to make his/her buyers sound desperate. This online seller doesn't reply your email when you ask for your tracking no. or ask the status of your order. Hey ! we need the tracking no to track our parcel lah. We need to know the whereabouts of our parcel. We are the buyers have the right to ask for it. Why can't the seller directly email us the tracking no? Why want us to pester you all the time just for the tracking no sake?

Now, i don't know where is my order. Though it only costs me RM21 but it's still my item!. I paid for it and i have the right to have the tracking no!. This is really irritating ! Make sure i am able to receive my order today else i am gonna to list your name here !

No comments:

Post a Comment