Monday, April 5, 2010

I miss her.

I missed her ever since i saw her in the pet shop. She is a brown colored hamster. Whenever i look at the hamsters in the pet shop, i feel very sad. I feel sad because they are treated badly by the shopkeepers. How could they put the snakes directly opposite to the rodents.

How i wish i could be damn rich so that i can buy the whole shops and revamp it. I will throw away or give away all the ugly reptiles. I will import a lot of good products for small pets which are hard to find in Malaysia.

Now, back to this cute little hamster. I am not sure should i buy her or not. I already have 9 hamsters now. 5 adults and 4 teens. They are living comfortably at my house now. They are allowed to walk around in the house during the night. They can roam freely in my living room provided they don't fight. I won't say that i provide them with the best food, but i will provide whatever food i can find for them so they will stay healthy.

I am in dilemma now. If i buy another hamster, which mean i need another cage, i need another wheel, i need another water bottle which will cause me another RM100++.

I will return to the petshop again next week. Let's see whether she is still there. If she isn't, then that means someone must have bought her home/she already eaten by the stupid snakes in the shop!. I really wish she can find a good home soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment