Friday, April 2, 2010

Exfoliater: Yubiki Brand

I bought this jar of exfoliator from a japanese shop in the shopping complex. I am not gonna to give thumbs up for this exfoliator because it sucks!.


To me it doesn't exfoliate to remove the dead cells from my skin. Usually, after using the exfoliater like Dr. Jart Peeling gel, my face will free smooth and squeaky clean because it really removes all th dead cells from my skin.

But this jar of exfoliator doesn't work that way. When you rub it on your skin, it seems like there are some dead cells being removed but to me, it's more like the gel is clumping together forming tiny particles which look like dead cells. I do not have the squeaky clean feeling after using it. In fact, the difference is the same before and after using it.

Therefore, i won't repurchase this exfoliator anymore. Must quickly finish using it because it's not cheap. It's around RM30++ per jar. I need to search for another brand.

No comments:

Post a Comment