Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Naris Up Acmedica Medicated Spots Acne

I have just bought this pimple gel few weeks ago from Watsons at the price of RM46.90. I would say this is a lousy gel for me. It doesn't make the acne subside. The size is still the same even the next day compared to some other pimple gels which can make your acnes subside the next day.

The gel is transparent. It gives you a bit of minty feeling when you apply it on your acnes/pimples. It doesn't dry up your skin like some of the pimple gels. I think it is too mild for my liking. I need to reapply it quite often. I'm kind of dissappointed with this pimple gel because it's expensive yet not effective.

I won't repurchase this pimple gel anymore. I think i need to search for a new pimple gel.

Will post up the picture later on.

No comments:

Post a Comment