Wednesday, April 21, 2010

BestBuy-World

I went to this website and bought a few items from there recently. These are what i bought including the pouch at the bag.

I am not sure whether these products suitable for my skin or not because i have not used before therefore i bought the trial size. I think it's good to purchase trial size first because if the product suits your skin, you can repurchase the regular size. If it doesn't suit your skin, you can just put it aside without feeling any pain due to wasting too much money on an useless product.

I would say this website service is quite good. They process your order in a timely manner. I bought on Monday and i got it today. But they are slow in replying email. I am not sure why. Maybe they have too many emails to reply.


But i feel that the products in this website is kind of limited. Not many choices. Some of the brands which i would like to try they do not have them. How i wish they could increase the number of brands. That would be good.


Anyway, i would repurchase from them again after i have completed testing the products.

No comments:

Post a Comment