Sunday, March 28, 2010

Who Has the Most Medical Cards?

i think i have the most medical cards compare to my siblings. Everywhere i go, i will definitely bring the medical cards with me in case any emergency happens to me when i go out. Of course, i only bring the core medical cards where the hospitals i often go to.

Let's see how many medical cards i have. I actually have more than 7 medical cards from different doctors and different hospitals. Mostly are private hospitals. A lot isn't it? I think i have met most of the doctors.

I think if i add up all the medical fees, i pay for a car's down payment. Isn't it a lot? I don' deny that i have a lot of sickness who not many people know except for my family members. Of course, who wants to let other people know that you have a lot of sickness? I don't want to be called a weaky.

I hope i will be able to stop collecting medical cards soon. I hate to see the doctors though some of them are good looking and manly. But no, i don't want to see them anymore !

No comments:

Post a Comment