Sunday, April 4, 2010

Where on Earth is my Things !!!

I am very very angry today. What the hell are pos Malaysia doing? How could they send my parcel to other city when i am staying in another city? The tracking system stated the correct city but when i call to the poslaju, it's at another city. So where is my parcel now? The parcel is so big yet they can make such a stupid mistake!.

I am definitely sure the seller did not send to the wrong address because what stated in the pos malaysia tracking site is correct. It's suppose to be sent to my city. Poor hammies. When are they able to get their food and beddings? I purposely buy it onlne for them.

Oh God please, don't lose my parcel please. It's not cheap. It's around RM160 for all the hammies' things. They really need. Else, how they gonna sleep. Plus, i bought an expensive wheel for my hammy because her wheel is too small.

I feel very fed up now !

No comments:

Post a Comment