Thursday, April 8, 2010

Pos Express: Lazy or Safety

I start to hate pos express malaysia. They are damn fucking lazy. Why do they need to send me notice everytime just to ask me to go to post office to take my things? Can't they just throw into my house ????!!!!... Hey men, i am staying in landed property not condominium, even if it can't be fitted into the letter box, you can throw into my house compound.

Last time they always do that, but why can't they do the same now? Safety purpose? Lazy purpose? They are darn too lazy ! ...

Don't give stupid reason as 'tidak muat'. THis is just a stupid excuse. And now, they don't even write the reason there anymore. Just throw a notice to me and ask me to go to post office myself!. Post office is darn darn far ok! Damn it !

I am not gonna to use pos express anymore. Next time, i will buy a lot at one go and use courier service.

No comments:

Post a Comment