Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Review: Ceutical Jasmine Ice Spring Mask

I am totally in love with this mask. I got this mask from this online seller. It's around RM2.50 per piece. What i love about this mask is, it brightens and smoothens my skin instantly. After removing the mask, i can feel that my skin is smoother and brighter.

Best of all, it doesn't irriate my skin which some masks do.

After removing the mask, i usually massage the extra essence on my face so that my skin can absorb better. If it takes too long to absorb into my skin or there are still extra essence on my skin after massaging for few minutes, i will take a damp clothes to dab off the extra essence on my face instead. I hate the sticky feeling on my face.

Here is the packaging.
There is a lot of essence in a package. If you do not want to waste the essence, you can massage the it on your hands / legs.

No comments:

Post a Comment