Monday, April 27, 2009

Worrying...

Yes, i am feeling worried now. I have taken some stocks from a supplier to be sold online. But not sure whether the supplier will cheat my money or not. Though the amount isn't very big but it's still my hard earned money. I have already msn her but no reply from her so far. Not sure whether she is busy working now or she has problem sending message to me. I think i need to message her hp again later around 12pm.

If i am being cheated this time, I won't trust online suppliers anymore. The stocks altogether cost me around RM300++ plus shipping. Hopefully she doesn't lie to me. Else i am going to curse her...

I am bored again today. Boss is not here and i have nothing to do. Not only that, my msn cannot be used again. What the heck????? Why does this keep happening to me? luckily i can still use the web messenger. I think i am going to rotten very soon...

Just pray that the supplier will message me later. Else i am going to kill her. I am going to publish her name and also her account no if i don't receive any news from her within 3 days

No comments:

Post a Comment