Tuesday, April 28, 2009

I need something to do.

I need to find something to do else i am going to rot in the office today. I feel so bored yesterday that i nearly fainted. Nothing to do at all... At first it's great. Because I can laze around and surf the net but as time goes by, I feel extremely bored when nothing to surf anymore.

Luckily, i only need to work 4 days a week only for this week because this friday is Labour Day. Yippieeee !!!... It's time to rest. It's time to sleep... haha... At least i no need to rot in the office isn't it.

I just wish to have something to do till 5pm. At least time passes faster. I hate sitting in the office nothing to do because it might affect my performance. I want something to do.. Not too many things though. Just enough for me to do till 5pm....

I think i better look for my boss later to ask her for work.

No comments:

Post a Comment