Wednesday, April 22, 2009

I am bored

I am very bored now. I should have brought my thesis over to make changes. Isshhh... Ya, my viva has over. Phew... luckily everything ended well. Now, i just need to make corrections and submit again. Must submit it fast else i can't graduate.
Why didn't i bring my thesis over to work today. I should have done so, so that i can do the correction instead of wasting my time here sitting in the office with nothing to do. shit !. what a waste of time.
I am so bored now. Hopefully got something for me to do. I must bring my thesis over tomorrow.
It's even worse that i can't even online to msn now. What a waste. I feel so unsafe not able to go to hotmail because at times i have important mails there. sob sob...
Let see what should i do now? I think i will just gather some info for my thesis for correction purpose. sigh....

No comments:

Post a Comment