Wednesday, April 1, 2009

I Hate My Job

Yeah, I do hate my job at times. It has nothing to do with my superior or my colleagues. I hate my job because of those so-called users. Some users are alright but some are terribly hateful. I use the word hateful because they make me do my work redundantly.

I really hate this kind of users. Please, if you have anything to change, please do let us know immediately. Not until you have used it for a few times or a few months only let us know that you are disatisfied with the data and want us to redesign! It's a waste of time. Do they know that how much effort we have to put in in order to complete it on time? Do they know that we have to think deeply before we come out with the output?

It's alright if they do not appreciate our work but please don't take things for granted. We still have other things to do. Now, i have to make big amendment due to their stupid request.

Damn it !

No comments:

Post a Comment