Friday, April 17, 2009

It's Nearing

4 more days to go and my d-day is here. I am scared. Real scared that. I have been thinking what type of questions they will ask which has made me can't have a proper sleep.

I just want it to over as soon as possible. It's a torture. A real torture. I would say it's mental torture. My mind keep repeating the same scenario. What type of question the examiners might ask. What if the examiners laugh at my work. what if the examiners do not understand what i am trying to present. what if and so many what ifs. I am getting dizzy with all the what ifs questions. This is terrible.

Today is friday. Instead of resting and enjoying my day. I am going to sit in front of the laptop and read papers and re read the codes which have been written and prepare for the presentation. I have not even try to have a mock presentation for my work. This is terrible. Horrible !. I Think i better start tonight. Else, it will be too late.

I hope my prayer will be answered. I hope i can pass. I don't need flying colors. I just need a pass.

No comments:

Post a Comment