Wednesday, April 8, 2009

VIVA is coming to Town !

Oh Gosh! My VIVA is coming soon. Very soon. In 2 weeks' time i will be in the VIVA room being questioned by so many judges ! This is the most terrrible feeling i have ever felt.

At first, i am looking forward to VIVA because I can graduate at last. But what if i failed my VIVA? What should i do? I am so worry now. I am definitely sure i will be blabbering around and worse still, what if the panel examiners ask me questions and i do not know how to answer. What should i do? This is unbearable. I think by the time i finish the VIVA i will be totally exhausted.

Hopefully i can at least get a grade 2. At least i passed. I am just afraid that i might get grade 3 or even worse grade 4. I feel so cold now. I feel terrible now. I am fainting soon......

No comments:

Post a Comment