Friday, April 3, 2009

I am a hermit

I have been living like a hermit recently. I have lost touch with the outside world. I stay at home all the time unless i need to go out to work or need to buy some necessities.

I hate gatherings. I don't gather with friends. Well, i do not know what we should talk about. Life? Work? Marriage? Parenting? Family? Therefore, I have lost touch with all my friends. I say all because at this moment i have not contacted anybody.

Not only that, i seldom call home too. Not that i do not miss my family members but i do not know what to talk about. My life is too mundane. Nothing to share.

Everyday is repetitive. Nothing new nor special. Get up in the morning. Get ready to work. After work, go home. have dinner then watch tv and alas time to sleep. This cycle just go round and round everyday. So what can i talk to my parents?

Unless miracle happens to me and i have many good things to share else i don't know what i want to talk about.

So at this moment, i shall live like a hermit until miracle happens to me.

No comments:

Post a Comment