Thursday, April 2, 2009

Titleless

Time passes so fast. Now we are already in the 4th month of year 2009.

But until now i have not achieved anything. Most of the people at my age has already gone to the next phase but I am still at the same phase. Sad to say, i did not manage to achieve anything last year.

I really really really hope this year will be different for me. I really hope to go to the next phase. I am have been in the same phase for years. No changes at all. Seeing so many people able to achieve their goals and success really make me jealous.

It seems like happiness is so faraway from me. It has been a long time since i really feel happy.

This is a reason why i do not want to have any contact with anyone at this moment. I hope to bring happy news or good news to the people around me. I don't want to share anymore sadness and complaints with them anymore. I want the people around me to be happy for me and not feeling sorry or sad for me especially my family members and also my close friends.

I feel sorry for riceball too because all these while i have not brought him any happy news. I complaint to him most of the time instead of sharing good news with him. I really feel bad about it.

I really wish that i am able to achieve something in this year. I really wish to go to the next phase.

No comments:

Post a Comment